The fourth (annual) International Symposium on BioMathematics (SYMOMATH 2016) will be held on IBIS Hotel, Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia on October 7 – 9, 2016. SYMOMATH 2016 is jointly organized by Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natura000l Sciences, Hasanuddin University (UNHAS), the Indonesian Biomathematical Society (IBMS), and the Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS).
SYMOMATH 2016 is a multidisciplinary forum for contemporary issues in the field of biology, medicine, epidemiology, pharmacology, ecology, biotechnology, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc., where researchers, students and industrial practitioners can develop, exchange, collaborate, and apply mathematical, statistical and computational tools for understanding phenomena.
Keynote talks and contributed sessions are scheduled at the symposium, in which academicians, researchers and graduated students are invited to participate. Participants need to submit the abstract indicating the research results. The selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) will be considered for publications in:
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bioengineering and Synthetic Biology
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Biomathematics with economic and conservation issues.
IBIS Hotel, Jl. Maipa No. 8 Makassar South Sulawesi, Indonesia.