A. ATTITUDES AND VALUES
- Obedient to God Almighty and is able to show a religious attitude;
- Uphold the human values in carrying out tasks based on religion, morals, and ethics;
- Internalize values, ethical norms, and academic;
- Acts as a citizen who is proud of and love for the homeland, as well as a sense of nationalism has a responsibility to the State and nation;
- Appreciate cultural diversity, views, religion, and belief, as well as original findings or opinions of others;
- Contribute to the improvement of quality of life of society, a nation, a country, and the progress of civilization based on Pancasila;
- Work together and have the social sensitivity and concern for society and the environment;
- Obey the law and discipline in the life of society and State;
- Internalize the spirit of independence, struggling, and entrepreneurship;
- Demonstrate an attitude of responsibility for work in the field of his expertise independently.
B. THE ABILITY OF WORK
- Able to develop mathematical thinking, beginning from the procedural understanding/computing including a broad understanding of logical reasoning, exploration, abstraction, generalization, and evidence of formal;
- Able to observe, identify, formulate and solve problems through mathematical approaches with or without the help of the software;
- Able to analyze, modify, reconstruct/thinking in mathematical problems against structured from a system/problem, examine the accuracy and interpreting it;
- Being able to utilize a variety of mathematical problem-solving alternatives already available independently or group to the appropriate decision-making;
- Being able to adapt or develop themselves, both in the field of mathematics as well as other relevant fields (including the field of their work places).
C. KNOWLEDGE MASTERY
- Master the theoretical concept of mathematics covering mathematical logic, discrete mathematics, algebra, geometry and analysis, as well as opportunities and statistical theory;
- Master the principles of mathematical modeling, linear, differential equations, and methods.